To my Little Caiti:
Did you know when you were in my tummy,
That I was a very unhappy mommy?
I was sad and cried all day...
It is hard to believe what I have to say.Did you know that while you were growing inside me
My spirit got hurt, and the real me went hiding?
Did you know I was scared to bring you into the world?
I did not know how happy I would be to get my baby girl.
Did you know I wanted you sooner than you wanted to come?
I kept trying to have you, then the doctors would send me home.
I was so discouraged, so the doctors took pitty
And I was able to have my Caiti who is so pretty.
And the second that you entered the room,
All my anger and sadness also left my womb.
You brought me healing;you made me whole again.
You brought me happiness and completed my soul again.
And you still give me healing and comfort and love.
Just like Garrett, you are my blessing from heaven above.
There is an innocence about you that is so sweet.
Who knew your healing power would make me complete.
Who knew it was you, the only one who could change me?
When you entered my life, you helped rearrange me.
You gave me a feeling, a hope I hadn't known,
And I am so blessed to have you for my own.
1 comment:
Children are blessings. Some come to save you. Jennifer was that to me.
xoxomom
Post a Comment