Followers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Coping


Sometimes I just can't take it.
I don't feel happy, but I fake it.
Maybe soon it won't be a lie.
There's no use in sitting and moping.
There are better ways of coping;
And the best I can do is try.
I don't want to get stuck but
Sometimes it's hard to get out of this rut.

So I'll get out of bed and get in the shower.
I'll put on my face and find my better place.
I'll get out of bed and find that inner power.
I'll keep forging on until my pain is gone.

There are things that keep me going.
I hope that I keep showing
God that I know that I'm blessed.
I don't take anything for granted
Even with the trials I'm handed.
So I'll focus on the best.
I don't want to get stuck but
I'm working hard to get out of this rut.

No comments: