It’s hard sometimes to make up when hurt feelings don’t want to go away.
It’s the clear way, and it’s a pity, cause I miss saying our goodnights and the sweet things that you say.
I want a new start but need a new heart to get back together, or do I just need to cry.
Come on tear ducts! Let go of the grudges that I have been holding, anger molding.
Can you feel my insides getting all tight, as I try to fight and hope I’ll be alright.
Come on tear ducts! I need those tears to flow, need to let it go.
Come on tear ducts! Release the sadness that I know.
It’s funny, kind of silly, how a good cry can make you feel alright after a long, sleepless night.
Sobbing takes some time, but then you feel fine, and you can go on moving on when all is said and done.
And now this new heart has a new start. I feel happy and now I just might cry.
It’s the clear way, and it’s a pity, cause I miss saying our goodnights and the sweet things that you say.
I want a new start but need a new heart to get back together, or do I just need to cry.
Come on tear ducts! Let go of the grudges that I have been holding, anger molding.
Can you feel my insides getting all tight, as I try to fight and hope I’ll be alright.
Come on tear ducts! I need those tears to flow, need to let it go.
Come on tear ducts! Release the sadness that I know.
It’s funny, kind of silly, how a good cry can make you feel alright after a long, sleepless night.
Sobbing takes some time, but then you feel fine, and you can go on moving on when all is said and done.
And now this new heart has a new start. I feel happy and now I just might cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment