Driving down the road at night
Lucky to hit all green lights.
The music is playing quietly,
A soundtrack to our symphony.
Windshield wipers fight the rain,
Singing out their own refrain,
While in my thoughts you still remain
I can't wait to see you again.
Every day
Those green lights signal its right to go to your place.
No red lights stopping me on my familiar race
To your arms where I always want to stay.
Lucky to hit all green lights.
The music is playing quietly,
A soundtrack to our symphony.
Windshield wipers fight the rain,
Singing out their own refrain,
While in my thoughts you still remain
I can't wait to see you again.
Every day
Those green lights signal its right to go to your place.
No red lights stopping me on my familiar race
To your arms where I always want to stay.
No comments:
Post a Comment